Making Nonprofit Hub run as well as it looks and smells, and engaging our local tribes while you're at it.
What Nonprofit Hub is:
Nonprofit Hub is a scrappy startup dedicated to making nonprofits more remarkable. We’re lean and mean, but Here for Good.
So we’re technically a nonprofit, but choose to run more like a business, and our mission is to further other nonprofit organizations’ missions. We achieve this through community, collaboration and educational initiatives both in our hometown and all over the world (seriously).
We have a pretty swanky, 12,000 square foot spot in downtown Lincoln (above Cane’s) which houses dozens of nonprofits. We offer wifi, coffee and collaboration to those in need of a place to meet and a space to grow. This keeps operational costs low, so the bacon is used to feed mouths rather than pay bills.
At Nonprofit Hub, foot traffic is high, schedules run tight and there’s no shortage of questions to be answered.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is an ultra-organized, punctual human who never fails to greet you with a helpful smile (in every aisle?) and is eager to help. You’re a self-motivated go-getter who’d rather be doing it all than nothing at all.
- • Engage the Lincoln community and Nonprofit Hub Members by building relationships
- • Greet guests with a smile and direct foot traffic, reset meeting rooms, and crush administrative duties at the Nonprofit Hub coworking space
- • Provide direction and training for Nonprofit Hub volunteers
- • Knowledge of marketing trends and social media
- • Share phone answering responsibilities with staff
- • Book, coordinate and organize meetings and meeting rooms
- • Give tours and info to those interested in Nonprofit Hub
- • Act as first-line of defense for all office admin needs
- • Keep track of Executive Director’s schedule and help meeting coordination
- • Notice the little things. Do the little things. It goes a long way and never goes unnoticed
- • Positive and helpful attitude
- • Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
- • Proven organizational skills
- • Preferred knowledge of Google Apps (Cal, Sheets, Docs, Drive etc.)
- • Preferred knowledge of basic smart website builders (Firespring, SquareSpace etc)
- • 20 hours per week
- • Occasional early mornings, weekends and evenings shared with other coworkers
Does this sound like you? Questions? Gotcha covered.
Shoot an email to Randy.Hawthorne@nonprofithub.org — Be sure to attach your resume, cover letter, two truths and a lie.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Nonprofit Hub, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Nonprofit Hub is an EEO/AA Employer.